ConsenSys is a venture production studio and the leading global blockchain technology firm. Our mission is to transform the emerging economic, social, and political operating systems of the planet by building and scaling applications, disruptive startups, and enterprise software products empowered by decentralized technology, specifically Ethereum.
Headquartered in Brooklyn, NY, USA, ConsenSys was founded in 2014 has tripled in size every year since then. Today, we bring together close to 600 team members in 27 countries including top-tier, passionate engineers, product managers, designers, entrepreneurs and consultants. We have offices in the USA, Canada, Brazil, UK, France, Germany, Dubai, South Africa, Singapore, Australia, and other locations.
Our Enterprise team is responsible for helping corporate clients and governments identify how blockchain technology is likely to transform their industry, and subsequently developing and delivering innovative, decentralized applications and digital ventures. We are involved in some of the most innovative blockchain projects in the world: the City of Zug’s voting project creating digital identities on the blockchain; project UBIN (a decentralized interbank settlement system) with the Monetary Authority of Singapore; as well as high-profile cooperations with JP Morgan, Banco Santander and BHP Billiton. Our teams are busy at work building the future of identity, financial markets, commerce, energy, security and infrastructure, and more.
If you are someone that thrives in a fast-paced environment where being self-directed, determined, and resilient are a requirement, we would love for you to join us.
Your role will include a broad range of entrepreneurial activities focused on accelerating the growth of our Israel office:
- You will represent ConsenSys in front of senior clients (during business development activities and during projects)
- You will facilitate workshops and ideation sessions focused on blockchain use cases in various industries
- You will execute strategic consulting engagements for enterprise and government clients
- You will act as "internal consultant" to help improve the way we operate
- Excellent written and verbal Hebrew and English skills
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- 5-10 years minimum work experience, 3-5 in sales or business development within vendor environments - ideally taking new solutions to market (e.g. IaaS, PaaS, etc.)
- Strong pipeline management capability using CRM tools
- Experience marketing emerging technologies and a strong interest in blockchain
- Ability to qualify leads and counterparties rigorously
- Knowledgeable and passionate about blockchain technology
- Teamwork, flexibility, initiative, communication and organisation
- Willingness to constantly learn & improve, challenging yourself to stay at the top of your game
Here are some of the perks of being part of a unique organization like ConsenSys:
- The forefront of a revolution. At ConsenSys we fundamentally believe that a next generation of technologies presents the opportunity to create a more just and equitable society. We believe that there is an opportunity to bring the remaining 2 billion unbanked people into the global economy and to radically transform our society for the enrichment of humankind
- A dynamic startup environment. ConsenSys is a thought leader in the blockchain space and we are absorbing a significant portion of the mindshare. This is both exciting and challenging, as we learn to scale our organization while adhering to the principles of decentralization
- Deep technical challenges. This entire ecosystem is less than 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler. There is much to be done before these platforms can scale to the order of millions or billions of users. ConsenSys is building the technology platforms that can get us to those next thresholds of scale
- Continuous learning and improvements. You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas and frameworks from your peers and as you work on different projects -- challenging you to stay at the top of your game
- ConsenSys was named a Top 100 FinTech company by KPMG's 2016 Fintech Innovators report