We are looking for a fullstack blockchain development expert to lead our development team. You will be working closely with our CEO and VP of Product to build an amazing new platform on the Ethereum blockchain (we are also considering / testing on the EOS blockchain). This is the position for a perfectionist - we require the utmost attention to details and the ability to work in an agile process.
• Hands-on experience with Ethereum and Smart contract scripting
• Ability to use IDE to design, develop, test and deploy smart contracts into private and public Ethereum network
• Hands-on experience in HTML5, CSS3, ReactJS and relevant web stacks are highly appreciated for stack compatibility
• Experience in using Truffle and other toolchains to develop dApps are a huge bonus
• Knowledge on building ERC-20 token interfaces to 3rd Party dApps is also preferred.
• Strong background implementing third party APIs, using oracle services a huge plus
• Hands-on experience in any other blockchain network is very important
• Write clean & modular code.
• Follow modern web best practices.
• Startup mentality
• Works well in a remote environment
• Get things done attitude
• CS major or related discipline
• Active Github contributor
• Strong english speaker
• Ability to take constructive criticism
• Experience with git and code/repository management
We are a new blockchain company creating the “uber for developers” - called Atrium. Our platform will enable over 25 million active software developers around the world to earn a steady income by solving coding issues on both public and private software projects on Github - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - regardless of their geographic location. They’ll be able to earn token for each commit and/or issue solved on active software projects connected to our platform.
Atrium will enable software companies and small independent software projects or development teams to find pre-vetted talent on a case by case basis, without the burdens of traditional hiring. Best of all, our platform will enable skilled software developers in remote areas with limited access to job opportunities to showcase their developer skills and earn fair, consistent wages by contributing to active software projects in an incentivized network.
Here at Atrium, we are on a mission to democratize the software development process and usher in a new era of decentralized and remote collaboration - while providing steady income opportunities for developers around the world.